Re: [pygame] gsoc: pygamedraw - status update

Hey,

I have to agree with the other comments. it's really looking good so far!

On 06/17/2010 06:05 PM, jug wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to give you a short status report of the pygamedraw gsoc project.
I've implemented the main class structure and basic drawing methods, so
its already usable:

[...]
If you have any ideas for further Pen classes please tell me.
[...]
> Regards,
> Julian

I just thought that it *might* be useful to have an attribute "style" or something like that
which can be set to "SOLID", "DOTTED" or "DASHED" in analogy to the css attribute border-style [1].
I don't think this is a top priority item but might be nice to have.

keep up the good work

//Lorenz

[1] http://www.tizag.com/cssT/border.php