Re: [pygame] gsoc: pygamedraw - status update

Hey, I'm in need of some fast drawing functions that can correctly
paint brush strokes... eg. if I draw a series of points 1px apart,with
alpha, is it going to look like a bunch of overlapping circles, or is
it going to look like a thick line of the correct alpha value?

Also, these are implemented in pure Python?  How fast are they?  do
they do a lot of work in Python or is most of it done in existing SDL
code or something?

And how can I test this out?  Do I just install Pygame Reloaded and
then add this to my project folder and import it?

Thanks,
-Luke