Re: [pygame] Sphinx versions

Hi Lennard,

I'd like to include some new files with the docs.

docscomment.json - generated from the website comments, which contains all the comments.
Plus a jquery plugin jquery.plugin.docscomment.js which should be included in a script tag in the footer of the page.

Do you have any idea on where I'd add these files into the sphinx step?  I've made the two files, I just need to put them in the file system somewhere, and insert the script tag into the footer of html that gets generated.

I guess the jquery.plugin.docscomment.js would go in docs/, and the docscomment.json would go in docs/ref/.  Sound ok?

I have no idea where to add the script tag into the template.  Do you know?

cheers,