Re: [pygame] Sphinx versions

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rene,

All fixed data files can go into docs/reST/_static. They will be copied to docs/_static by makeref.py. Then those can be added to svn as well. This would probably be the place for docscomment.json. I'm not so sure about the _javascript_ app. It probably can go there as well.

Sphinx uses Jinja2 templates to lay out the document and add boilerplate. Our custom templates are in docs/reST/themes/classic. The script tag would added to elements.html. If you want the tag within the bright green "relbar" at the bottom of the page then the add
{%- block relbaritems %}html code goes here.{% endblock %} to the end elements.html. If you just want to email me the code snippet I can add it and commit the changes.

Lenard

Thanks, that worked fine.

I'll finish off the styling the comments, and fixing any bugs tomorrow.  But the basic idea is now committed - so you can see doc comments from the website much like the current online docs.

cheers!