Re: [SPAM: 3.000] [pygame] thinking of changing gfxdraw module...

On 06/02/2011 02:13 AM, René Dudfield wrote:
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 10:34 PM, Lorenz Quack <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I don't think it's a good idea to break such a fundamental API like
    drawing primitives without notice.

Hello,

The draw module is not going to break the API for sure.  The gfxdraw API
however is marked experimental.  It says right up the top of the
documentation that "If you use this, your code will break with the next
pygame release.".  I agree with your other notes - but not for the
experimental APIs.

cheers,

Hey René,

sorry, I didn't read your initial email carefully enough. I though you were talking about the draw module. I apologize.

cheers,
Lorenz