Re: [pygame] GUI toolkit for Python for Android

Hey, Brian,

I've written an incomplete but working pygame sprite-based GUI system, which you are welcome to try.  It supports basic GUI elements like buttons, vertical menus, dialog boxes, scroll bars, and forms.  It doesn't currently have cascading menus, a file-browser, or an HTML renderer.  User actions (like button clicks) generate pygame events, so it doesn't force you to restructure your program.

I've not tried it w/ Android, but you're welcome to try it if you'd like.  Jut let me know.

Dave