Re: [pygame] I need the Noob wiki

So 3.2 shouldn't have things made compatible with it because it doesn't have things that are compatible with it? Or am I missing something?

Russell

On 7 June 2012 06:56, Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Jeffrey Welch <neutronjeff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone answer that?
What Pygame, if any, is compatible with 3.2 ?

On the downloads page, it appears to exist for Windows, but not for Mac. ÂPerhaps someone else here knows more on the build state can elaborate, but as far as I know PyGame 3.2 for Mac doesn't yet exist?

In my opinion, however, the world isn't ready for Python 3.2--not enough is compatible with it yet. ÂPython 2.7 is plenty powerful, methinks. Â

Thanks,
Ian