Re: [pygame] Easy networking module - feedback needed

Hi,

maybe it would help to sketch out how it would be used in a game?

A good way to do that, might be to show a very small example...  The classic minimal networking example is the echo server, and client.  The echo server just echos stuff back to the client.

A bit bigger one perhaps... In the chimp example, how would a remote player control the fist?

cheers,