Re: [pygame] BUG: floating point exception in pygame.transform.average_color

Thanks!

Can you turn it into a unit test?

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Joost van Zwieten <joostvanzwieten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

When trying to determine the average color of a surface inside a
rectangle which is located just outside the visible region, python
crashes with a floating point exception. A silly thing to do, but I
think that pygame should tell me I'm silly (-: Attached is a minimal
script which triggers the bug.

I am running debian wheezy, python 2.7.3-6 and pygame
1.9.1release+dfsg-8. If you need more info, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Joost van Zwieten