[pygame] mystery examples in pygame tutorial

Greetings fellow pygame-istas,

I'm having a problem working through an example in the tutorial:

    Help! How Do I Move An Image?

At:

    http://www.pygame.org/docs/tut/MoveIt.html

in the section headed:

    Going From The List To The Screen

there is this example:

    >>> background = [terrain1, terrain1, terrain2, terrain2,
terrain2, terrain1]
    >>> screen = create_graphics_screen()
    >>> for i in range(6):
    ...    screen.blit(background[i], (i*10, 0))
    >>> playerpos = 3
>>> screen.blit(playerimage, (playerpos*10, 0))

In the line:

	>>> screen = create_graphics_screen()

I can find no def for:

   create_graphics_screen()

Predictably the line gets:

	Traceback (most recent call last):
	  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
	  NameError: name 'create_graphics_screen' is not defined

I've studied the foregoing sections for a clue , but can find none.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Tom Arnall