Re: [pygame] mystery examples in pygame tutorial

yes! one needs to look forward as well as backward sometimes to
understand what he writes. i've gotten on his wavelength i think and
really like his tutorials.

thanks all for yr help.

--
Faced with the possibility of its extinction, every species finds
within itself powers unimaginable in the days of its complacency.

They try to make the words of sounds and things their property and use
them to divide us. But they will never own the words in our eyes.