[pygame] GUI for pygame : ThorPy

Hi all,

As many people did, I have been looking for a GUI for pygame. Naturally, I have found this page : http://www.pygame.org/tags/gui . However, 'GUI's there did not entirely fit my needs. I therefore wrote my own pygame GUI, ThorPy, that I would like to share with other people.

You can find it at http://www.thorpy.org. Any critics and remarks are welcome.