Re: [SPAM: 8.411] [pygame] GUI for pygame : ThorPy

I refer to Yann Thorimbert's message.
Someone out there should pay a bit more attention to this kind of situation where contributors who want to keep Pygame improving and going ar not able to share their valuable contribution. I may be wrong but I get the impression that no one really care about Pygame as it is "for games" as most label it. Why not let someone who can take the responsibility take care of moderation and admining the page?

All above said with a good intention for the improvement and sustenance of Pygame so no one should take offence.