Re: [pygame] Help me!

Hi Oliver!

Providing us with the set of instructions on the web page is a good
start. Now let me suggest what may turn out to be a giant step forward
from it.

Use the information on the web page to create a text-only set of
instructions for the procedure. Then carefully follow (and probably
revise) the instructions. This may be overkill for the problem at
hand, but the ability to create a completely accurate set of
instructions for a procedure is extremely useful in dealing with many
of the problems which we encounter in our efforts to get them ones a
zeros to behave. You wdn't start writing code without doing the
pseudo-code first, right? At any rate, try writing the instructions. I
think you will find the solution to the installation problem if you do
so.

"But I need to solve this problem now! And why is this guy being such
a priss?" That may come to yr mind as you read this advice. I totally
understand. I know a lot of competent systems builders. We all suffer
from that state of mind now and then.

I hope very much I've helped you,

Tom

--
Faced with the possibility of its extinction, every species finds
within itself powers unimaginable in the days of its complacency.