Re: [pygame] Help me!

Paul,

Sorry for the mix up. I just noticed it was you who responded and not
Oliver. Suggestion unchanged, but let me add a detail to it. Make sure
that the description of the procedure includes the responses of the
system to the user's actions. If you follow my advice, I'd very much
appreciate seeing a copy of the instructions you produce.

Regards,

They try to make the words of sounds and things their property and use
them to divide us. But they will never own the words in our eyes.