[pygame] Third Party Module Building

Well folks out there are already starting to try to put together
some 3rd party python modules. I'm getting tired, so i'll just
grab this off the update i made to the pygame frontpage...

Well, much to my surprise it is already time that 3rd party pygame
modules are starting to appear. Pygame is designed in such a way that
3rd party modules can be packaged separately, but still be treated as
first class citizens. I've created a small skeleton for anyone to use
to start creating their own pygame modules. It comes with a small
example that handles the pygame auto initialization and adds a small
function to work with surfaces. This little sample also comes with
a distutils setup script that easily adds your module into the pygame
installation. Lastly there is a small helpfile that includes a little
more info. Again, this small archive has the tools you need to create
your own pygame modules in C. Grab it here.
http://pygame.seul.org/ftp/thirdparty.zip