Re: [pygame] pygame-1.0pre

> I tried the Windows install and was stymied on the
> second screen...
>
> http://gurno.com/adam/images/pygame.png
>
> The python installed on that box is 2.1b1 if that
> makes a difference...

yeah, the screen was not what i would have expected. this
happens because my binaries are compiled for python2.0, and
probably don't work with python2.1.

i'll be sure to keep this in mind, and create a precompiled
binary for both versions of python when pygame-1.0 is released.

installing from source will always work with your version
of python (as long as it's over 2.0), but requires you to have
a compiler on your machine, which isn't standard on windows.