Re: [pygame] pygame-1.0pre

Hmmm...

I tried the Windows install and was stymied on the
second screen...

http://gurno.com/adam/images/pygame.png

The python installed on that box is 2.1b1 if that
makes a difference...

Adam

http://pygame.seul.org/ftp/contrib/pygame-1.0pre.tar.gz

http://pygame.seul.org/ftp/contrib/pygame-1.0pre.win32-py2.0.exe