Re: [pygame] pygame-1.0pre

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 09:38:05AM -0800, Pete Shinners wrote:
> ok, i've put together a miniature pygame1.0 prerelease.
> there's no need to go and make a lot of different distributions
> for this release, i'm just making an attempt to test everything
> before it all gets the 1.0 sticker on it.

OK, I've build a Debian package here locally, and everything seems
fine.  I had to call it 0.99pre to keep with the version number sorting
algoirthm.

I'm still waiting for the lag of python-numeric to be Debian-packaged for
python 2.0, and similarly the latest version of libsdl-ttf 1.2.2 (for
TTF_FontAscend).  So there are still four examples I haven't run yet...

If anyone wants the 1.0pre packages, I can upload them.

Francis

--
Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org