Re: [pygame] Robot game programing

This is not in relation to what you asked, but I thought you might be
interested. A while back I helped out a bit with a python based robot
combat game. It aborted before becoming playable, but you might find
the code interesting. I still have it on CD backup.

I'll get it tar'd up and placed somewhere to download as soon as I can.
I'm leaving in a few hours to visit the in-laws for a just over a week
(I can't call it a vacation).  I doubt I'll post it before I get back,
but I'll be sure to do so if you're interested. Send me an email to
remind me.

Leonardo Santagada wrote:

> Does someone knows how to implement a robot programing game in python?
> what it would need is some form of importing a python script and running
> it in a way that it can be stoped when it runs out of time for the frame
> and restart the script once it's his time to run. Also it will need some
> kind of cominication with the central prgram to ask for bot status and
> to the program to post collision and information from the robots
> 'sensors'. I want to know if someones know how to implement this?

John Eikenberry
[jae@zhar.net - http://zhar.net]