Re: [pygame] Robot game programing

As I don't have a working linux machine(I have two but one doesn't have
a gcc compiler and the other is using mandrake 8.2beta1), could you tell
me how real time battle works? I know the communication is done using
stdout and stdin but how does it work? how does it controls the CPU time
of the players.
I also found am more interesting game called cadaver. It is a programing
game but you control bots in a world so they harvest figth just like a
strategic game. Maybe this is a better idea than only programing a bot
to shoot others.