spritegl was ([pygame] Pyopengl blitting vs quads?)

Hello,

Check out an implementation of pygame.sprite at
http://py3d.org/py3d.tar.gz

There's an example of chimp which uses it.

Works ok.  But there's still a bunch todo(see top of
file for todos).

Also has a replacement screen object, for doing blits.
 Which works for some surface types, but not others( I
can't get it working with pyddr for example).  But if
your game uses only pygame.sprite then it works ok.

I need fast 2D alpha images, opengl supports a kind