Re: [pygame] Dependency Problems on RH Linux 8.0

Anthony Baxter wrote:

I'd say the RPM was built on a different system. Try rebuilding the source
RPM (rpm -bb pygame-1.5.5-1.src.rpm)

Are you sure the first argument is '-bb'? When I run the command (rpm -bb pygame-1.5.5-1.src.rpm), I get an error saying that '-bb' is an unknown
option. Sorry, I've only been on Linux for about a month, I'm still learning.

Ah. My bad. Try rpm --rebuild pygame-....src.rpm

If that doesn't work, let me know what version of linux you're on.
Check the RPM man page, see what it says.
On RH 8 you'll probably need "rpmbuild --rebuild xxx.src.rpm"

-d