[pygame] [OT] Sprite/pixel editor

Hi,

I am looking for an application which I can use to create sprite graphics
or pixel graphics.

    * Allegro won't compile, "file not found"
    * Anima doesn't have a ./configure or a Makefile
    * Kiconedit doesn't have an undo button
    * Babygimp is buggy (circles are not properly filled, etc)
    * Satan paint self-extractor "won't execute binary file"
    * KPaint can't undo
    * I don't understand the xpaint interface (adding solids...?)

What do all those other games use?

yours,
Gerrit.

	http://people.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/