Re: [pygame] [OT] Sprite/pixel editor

> Satan is quite old, but is probably one of the best programs in its kind
> i've known of. It also has some bugs, which you can avoid once you get to
> know them, but I really recommend it. I don't remember if it can undo; I
> think it can. It was developed in-house for the graphics of some shareware
> game that ran on Linux, I don't remember the name now, but the game was
> pretty good, including the graphics, of course. Oh, the name of the game
> is Abuse.

Abuse, an excellent game, (which I have installed right now and still
play regularly - crack.com released the source eons ago) was actually
one of the suggestions I was going to make to model the the 8-week-game
on.  Unfortunately, voting began before I made the suggestion.

I may have just wanted an opportunity to dig through mountains of lisp
code, though. :)