[pygame] Displaing sprites in right order

Hi guys,

I got a problem with displaing sprites in right order in my isometric game.

For example:
in layer 1 I got a tree and walls,
in layer 2 I got the player and other PNG.

If I want to display the player behind the tree, i draw last the first layer...but if the other PNG are not behind it??They will appear behind It...I can understand how to draw the layers in the rigth way.

Someone in gamedev.net said me to use right to left drawing method, but I can't understand how to implement it and how it can help me (I encuntered also the same problem while using rigth to left drawing method).

I hope you understand my question... :)

thx a lot.

bye