Re: [pygame] windows screen saver in pygame?

Syver Enstad <syver-en@online.no> writes:

> INFO: Screen Saver Command Line Arguments
> ID: Q182383
>
>    ScreenSaver           - Show the Settings dialog box.
>    ScreenSaver /c        - Show the Settings dialog box, modal to the
>                            foreground window.

ScreenSaver /c:<HWND>

On my machine (win2k pro), the system passes /C:<HWND> to the screensaver when
pressing the settings button in the screensaver dialog (control
panel). The passed hwnd is the hwnd of the screensaver dialog.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad