[pygame] Re: PCR

Robert Mark Waugh wrote:
I was wondering if the Python Code Repository is still being maintained? I made a submission almost a month ago and wrote to the PCR maintainer, but have yet to have heard anything yet.
our longtime PCR and pygame assistant, david clark, has left these days. i also haven't gotten any replies back, and can assume it is currently unmaintained.

if anyone has the time to take over this little project that would be awesome. currently there is no real system in place. david just had a template html page he filled in by hand for each entry. i'm wide to anything on the code repository maintenance.

there's some valuable code in there, and i believe it could be made even better (perhaps with a bit of cleaning out also). the whole thing is usually not much work, so if anyone wants to contribute and finds themselves not as strong in the programming department, you could jump in for some light web maintenance.

in the meantime, does anyone have any thoughts on improving the current system? we should probably just change the name to "cookbook", since that seems to be the correct terminology on the internet these days :]