Re: [pygame] PCR & other notes

Robert Mark Waugh wrote:
With the abscence of anyone volunteering to help with the PCR I will offer my services.
robert, thanks for this offer, i think we'll be able to use your input. actually scott russel has volunteered to be the full time pcr maintainer for awhile, but it looks like we'll need some help getting things reorganized a little.

your other notes are also very solid. PCR definitely needs more 'snippets', and i think it would be excellent for these to get automatically (by a maintainer) pulled from the mailing list and chat channel as things come up.

getting higher level foundation classes on top of pygame is probably the next step for many people. i think pygame development will get pretty slow after the next release or two, so we'll need to find a smooth way to build on top of that for other library projects. those would potentially get rolled into pygame once they get more solid?

--
"if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out"
pete*shinners.org