Re: [pygame] PCR & other notes

> i quickly browsed the activestate cookbooks and didn't see much of any
> license info, other than 'this code is free to use and browse'. the best
> thing would be if there was no big deal about the license. since the
> more detailed any license information gets, the scarier it all is. then
> for those that care the information would be available somewhere.

I'm confused. We're talking about using a BSD derivative because of liability.
Can somebody clear up exactly what liablity this is?

As far as I'm concerned, and compared to most coders/users I'm a license nerd,
it's best to use a completely standard, obvious license. Concocting our own
license is just incredibly confusing. I'd be happy with public domain, with a
"no warranty" declaration.

Tom