Re: [pygame] Python extension coded.

> After unpacking, run in the 3d-demo directory './setup.py build' and then
> copy the file in build/lib*/*.so to the 3d-demo directory and then run
> 3d-demo.py.

Have you tested this on win32? It gives me this error:

cl.exe /c /nologo /Ox /MD /W3 /GX -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL -Ic:\python22\
include /Tcmy.c /Fobuild\temp.win32-2.2\Release\my.obj
error: command 'cl.exe' failed: No such file or directory

Alan
I guess you should have Visual C++ installed and somewhere on your path.
There is a batch file in the VC++ bin directory called vcvars32.bat which sets the correct environment variables (PATH, INCLUDE & LIB)

HTH,
sylvain