Re: [pygame] slagpanic

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 10:53:58AM +0200, Niki Spahiev wrote:
> flbl@go.wifl.at.org wrote:
> >On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 12:12:52PM +0200, Niki Spahiev wrote:
> >

> >... Darn, so I have to get MSVC to compile my c++ windows python
> >modules?
> >

> >>Use distutils. Supports both MSVC and GCC using mingw32
>
> What does GCC mean to you? Check http://mingw.org
>
> Niki Spahiev

Heh.. oops (bonk) (why didn't I read the using mingw32 part after the
GCC ^_^ )

I had tried using some cross-compiler from linux to windows previously,
but it didn't seem to like something in the python include files...

I think it was some version of mingw...

I had it installed in /usr/local/cross-tools/i386-mingw32msvc/ so it
probably was some version of mingw.

It worked for various things that I had tried with OpenGL and SDL, but
not with Python stuff.

I'll try to get the most recent version and see what works.