Re: [pygame] pygame.mouse.get_pressed()

Bo Jangeborg wrote:
In Windows if I use ALT+TAB to switch to another application while keeping
a mousekey pressed, then letting go of the key and switching back, pygame.mouse.get_pressed()
still reports the key as being pressed. Looks like a bug unless I am missing something (not too unlikely I admit).
You might try upgrading to SDL-1.2.7, I believe some issues like these were worked on. Grab the DLL and put it into your C:\python23\lib\site-packages\pygame folder. Just replace the old one, should be fine. Hopefully that will fix things, if not it's still going to be an SDL related problem, not so much pygame.

http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.7-win32.zip