Re: [pygame] interactively pygame

gen2n wrote:
I would like to know, how to interactively play with pygame in Python command line.
After import pygame and pygame.init() and pygame.display.set_mode(xxx) appears the output window. After typing other commands, this windows is still inactive, not being able to bring it to front.
I cant see what it happened there. I can see iconizied button of this window, but
without any chance to see its content.

It sounds like the problem is that you need to call: pygame.display.update() (or pygame.display.flip(), I think, if you're using double buffering) to make what you've drawn visible. Unless you're running that command frequently, as in a loop, the Pygame window will act broken. (I think .update() also runs the event-handling code.) But you can still update it manually.

Kris
Glad to get an easy question!