Re: [pygame] interactively pygame - partial solution

Thanks for threading idea to Lee Harr. Finally I made such a code, which satisfied me enough.

import pygame, thread
def update():
   while 1:
       pygame.time.wait(1000)
       pygame.display.update()
pygame.init()
q=pygame.display.set_mode((640,480))
args=()
x=thread.start_new_thread(update,args)
print "Play with me. \nYour PyGame :-)."

gen2n ICQ 176015287

gen2n napsal(a):

I would like to know, how to interactively play with pygame in Python command line.
After import pygame and pygame.init() and pygame.display.set_mode(xxx) appears the output window. After typing other commands, this windows is still inactive, not being able to bring it to front.
I cant see what it happened there. I can see iconizied button of this window, but
without any chance to see its content.

using w2000/98 and py2.3, pygame 1.6
Thanks for any help.
Pavel