Re: [pygame] Windows problems with event.wait() and display.set_mode()

Hi!

Kamilche wrote:
Are you getting a list of events, or a single event?

Well, so far I was doing fine with single events. (i.e. wait())

I'm used to using pygame.event.get(), which returns a list of multiple
events. It sounds like your events are getting eaten somehow, or
building up.

I fear so. Unfortunately, I need to find someone with a Windows computer for every piece of debugging. Has anyone ever seen a resembling phenomene before? Rene Dudfield said on Feb 20, 2005 that the new release of the SDL library would include a few Windows fixes, so I tried the whole thing with pygame 1.6.2 (1.7 prerelease?). Actually, there was no difference at all. (Was this the correct version to use for testing the new SDL library with Python 2.3?)

Bye
Tobias

--
follow the penguin...