[pygame] Need Help with Distance Algorithm in Numeric

Hi all! I'm really impressed with the speed I can get out of Numeric, but it is still a head scratcher to me. I appreciate all the help I've gotten here... and I've come for your assistance on another little problem.

Given two lists of RGB values, for each entry in the first list, I would like to find its 'nearest neighbor' in the second list. I can do it manually... but I bet Numeric gurus would win THAT speed contest! :-)

Any ideas?