Re: [pygame] Need Help with Distance Algorithm in Numeric

Ooh, interesting! And what if I wanted to save the index of the entry in the second array, and the actual distance, instead of the values themselves? So that the final answer would be:

[(1, dist0), (0, dist1), (4, dist2)]

Where on the first line, 1 is the index to [20, 20, 20], and 'dist0' is the distance between [10, 20, 30] and its nearest neighbor [20, 20, 20], etc.

I have this all worked out in non-Numeric code, and I really appreciate your help with converting it to Numeric!