Re: [pygame] Frantic 0.9.7a

One note: I started the game on level 5 so I could get screenshots with
more enemies - you'll have a higher score than that if you get that far
:-)

Also, as you'll see in the credits, Matt McFarland did the music, which
I personally think is fantastic.  He was very affordable and very prompt
with delivery.  You can find him at http://www.mattmcfarland.com/

Thanks, Dave