[pygame] Frantic 0.9.7a

I got some great feedback on this list a few weeks ago and am hoping for
some more.   I still have a lot of work to do on Frantic, but my current
client is eating all my time so I figured it's a good time to take a
checkpoint and ask for more.

One thing you'll notice this time around is that Frantic only supports
keyboard input.  I have yet to invest the time in a workable mouse input
that doesn't completely change game play.   All feedback is welcome,
except on the website, which is currently just a placeholder :-)

Thanks, Dave

http://frantic.dmsoft.cc

p.s. This is still just a Windows-only game.  Apologies to
Mac/Linux/etc. users until I get other distros put together.