Re: [pygame] Frantic 0.9.7a

Great feedback again.   I'll begin working on the improvements you
suggested (I especially love the stuff leading up to the ten shot
bonus).   Re: the ship movement towards the ends, I can fix that, but
I've also gotten several requests to "wrap" the ship, like in Asteriods.
 I never really cared for that effect in that game, but maybe that's
because you got going so fast that you could lose control of the ship.
I'll play around with that.

Thanks again.

Dave