Re: [pygame] My First PyGame Game

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 12:01:57PM -0800, P Kort wrote:
>    Hi,
>
>    I have created a simple game : Lijnen.
>    Lijnen is a implemention of the classic Windows game "Color Lines".
>    The source code and a win32 exe are available on the website.
>
>    http://www.pkort.nl/lijnen.html
>
>    Let me know what you think.
>
>    Peter
>    http://www.pkort.nl/

Nice looking. It seems quite polished for a first game.

What is the difference between the three difficulty levels? As far as I
could tell, they were all the same.

Also, I notice that in a situation where moving a single ball completes
more than one line simultaneously, only one line is completed.

---
James Paige