Re: [pygame] Editor / Color Picker question

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 10:03:32PM +0100, Horst F. JENS wrote:
> Question to all you professional coders:
>
> Wich Editor/IDE do you use for coding pygame ?
> and:
> How do you find out the color - tuples  like  255,0,0 for red ?
> Did your Editor / IDE has a color picker like a graphic program ?
>
> finally:
> Anyone using DrPython out ther ?
>
> greetings,
> 	/Horst

I use DrPython sometimes, and am happy with it.

creating color tuples in your head gets pretty easy if you can memorize
the color wheel for light. If all you know is the color wheel for
paint, it is easy to get confused.

A detailed description is at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGB_color_model

But if you just want a tool to figure it out for you, why not write a
little pygame app that shows a color wheel and generates the RGB tuple
for where you click?

---
James Paige