Re: [pygame] Editor / Color Picker question

Am 24.03.2006 um 22:03 schrieb Horst F. JENS:

Question to all you professional coders:

Wich Editor/IDE do you use for coding pygame ?
=> WingIDE forever! ;) (available for Windows, Linux, Mac)
and:
How do you find out the color - tuples  like  255,0,0 for red
=> What do you mean by "find out"? The most or better graphic progams allow you to set colors that way or pick a color.

Did your Editor / IDE has a color picker like a graphic program ?
=> Not that I know. Erm, should this be the job of a programming interface? If you have a Mac you can use "Digital Color" and for Windows, Linux I'm sure there are many color picker tools to find in the Internet.

Just my 2 cents
Farai

finally: Anyone using DrPython out ther ?

greetings,
	/Horst