[pygame] Re: Editor / Color Picker question

In the regular python distribution, under tools, there is a program
called pynche which does this better than any I have seen.

Amazing ! I never looked in this place before... and it is written in python :-))

Should I put this someplace?  If so, anybody got a someplace I could
put it?  I don't.

I would be interested and i think i can make a quick sourceforge project for it. Have to know the licence under wich you will have it published.

bye,
	/Horst