Re: [pygame] Re: Editor / Color Picker question

In a message of Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:13:11 +0100, "Horst F. JENS" writes:
>> In the regular python distribution, under tools, there is a program
>> called pynche which does this better than any I have seen.
>
>Amazing ! I never looked in this place before... and it is written in
>python :-))
>
>> Should I put this someplace?  If so, anybody got a someplace I could
>> put it?  I don't.

>I would be interested and i think i can make a quick sourceforge project
>for it. Have to know the licence under wich you will have it published.
>
>bye,
>	/Horst

There is no LISCENSE file with the code I got from Barry, but I think
it is the case that all the stuff in the Python distribution is
distributed under the Python License.  I only added some features
and fixed some bugs in it, in the open source tradition, nothing
drastic enough for me to think that a whole sourceforge project is
warranted.  I just don't have a convenient way to let you download
this off my work machine (because of firewalls) or my laptop.  If
you tell me some place to put it I will tar it up and put it there,
but I think that something pretty informal will suit us.

Laura Creighton