[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pygame] Strange "syntax error"
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pygame] Strange "syntax error"
- From: "Charles Christie" <sonicbhoc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:20:19 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:20:32 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=umb0GNY4U4DRhXh3L7R5IIq0AZyH2Fn6Ul4NXgN/KNzM8CsuFD2i/z5yOR7sQM9KQFiKXCZfnQ/FblXGF0wMi7UPIm6CWWRCdb35g2sigv034qUovFZgcDn5ptynFkaMqeYYXzjIRyOfcT0MeffxELCiwUhxOfy/FtoCq9SJMPU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=NAp0ppwlIH1ebaoi865p+UFmFG4B5O6x56cyFjV2kvKDziL749QqhfMW4gZjDdWsNWk7XDABQbfOMsyioGI+PsrHtmBEsWH3aHQR3f0P/JEic9iU7sqlV1Bv/ysFRMxoYDWd3jqu694jvW0aS7/8X1tcrz0j4m9lXhwbrRdnHLs=
- In-reply-to: <45ECE430.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20070228161305.15c7076d@compaq> <45E635D4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <45E64E89.email@example.com> <45E68BA5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <45E696E8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070305224404.305e9670@compaq> <45ECE430.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
And this is why we don't code past our bed times. ^_^;; (at about 11:00 my brain cuts off)
So... yeah, I'm surprised I didn't catch that myself... sorry for the trouble. I need to get more sleep...
On 3/5/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charles Joseph Christie II wrote:
> I have come to the decision that this idea would make a great sequel,
> But for now I don't want to throw away the work I've already done. So,
> without further ado...
> I got hit with a syntax error, but I don't see it anywhere. Does
> anybody see it?
> It's on line 17. I don't see it though...
self.image.blit = (self.image, (0, 0)
One-open, two-open, one-close, uh-oh!
Missing parenthesis usually cause the line immediately after them to be flagged.
Don't always assume the line that Python tells you about is the one causing the problem.