Re: [pygame] Text To Speech PYTTS

FT wrote:
Hi!

    Yes I could but since the question was about all 3 items I re-sent it
with all 3 instead of one at a time.

    But the problem seems to be more involved, I mean the issue with SAPI.

    I have noticed that some people place the response under the original
but I will try and keep things more organnized, like below.
They do that because in English, people read top to bottom.
If the replies are above the original e-mail, it doesn't flow correctly.
It's like when they write on streets.
They put
Lane
Fire
because they think you'll see the "fire" part first and read it before you read the "lane" part, but what really happens is your mind sees that there is more text above "fire" and waits until you can read both words, and then reads top-to-bottom like it's used to.
So you read "lane fire" instead of "fire lane".