Re: [pygame] Text To Speech PYTTS

Luke Paireepinart wrote:
So you read "lane fire" instead of "fire lane".

Ah!  Another bit of old school mailing list/usenet etiquette.  And
yes, there is a Wikipedia entry about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Bottom-posting

Top posting, also known as "jeopardy posting," has the unfortunate consequence of giving the answer before the question is known. If you
haven't been following each response, then top-posting is quite confusing.

I think top-posting is useful in those places where the correspondants
stubbornly refuse to edit *any* of the previous responses, so you end
up with huge swathes of wasted text.  At work, I see this style all the
time and it sets my teeth on edge.

I suppose either method of quoting will work as long as we're consistent. Being an "older, distinquished gentleman," I prefer mail threads to begin with the oldest part of the message first and the newest part. I'm already confused enough. :-)

--Joe