Re: [pygame] Text To Speech PYTTS

On the other hand, if you have been following the discussion, a rule
requiring top posting can be greatly beneficial, especially when
combined with a rule that you cannot go 'ding ding ding' and respond
to each line of a prior message, as if this were a code review, but
instead have to summarise, and more importantly, only address the
main points.  New people to the discussion will, of course suffer,
but people who have been following the discussion will immediately
know when they can go on to the next message, and not read reams
of gorp they already know and have already seen 5 times looking to
see if there is 'anything new' there.  It saves a _ton_ of time.
The pygame list is probably not the place for it, but I suspect many
of you are also members of other, more closed lists, where the same
usual suspects gather and argue a lot.  You might try these rules and
see whether it helps.  For some of the lists I run it has meant that
busy people stay subscribed, rather than leave when the number of
list messages get large.

Just giving you a taste of it here, no more comments below: :-)

Laura